Welcome to our wiki, Stoudemire18! Thank you for your contribution, on Plague Armageddon. We hope there will be many more to come!
So, what should you do now?
- If you know the basics of editing, you should check out our Manual of Style, to get to know the general guidelines on editing pages here.
- If you're completely new, make sure you look at Wikia's help pages, to get you started with editing, and many other aspects of being part of a wiki.
- Stuck for things to do? Check out the Recent Changes that have been made to the wiki, and get some inspiration!
- When leaving a message on a talkpage, be sure to sign your message with four tildes, like this — "
- More Questions? Feel free to leave a message on my talkpage if you need some more help.
- And last, but my no means least – Please make sure you sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you as an established editor.
Spreaded the wordEdit
Hi there. Got your message and responded to what we can do to make sure we see Red Faction again. As of now I have placed a notice of the facebook page petition to over many red faction youtube videos as I can find wether they are looked at alot or not but hey, spreading the word.
Hopefully, they will respond to their inner fan and not send me messages saying I am a asshole. But as you should know, most still don't like Armageddon. But a sequel to it can be free world since Darius repaired the terraformer and the Pague could still be a threat since no one knows the exact population of the entire species.
Dantanius 22:48, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Is English your native lenguage? because you have a very bad english.
No offense but leave the editing to me.
Hi there, where do you get the law from to support this wiki?
- No one had been editing this ever since after Armageddon released and Admin go separate way. I only do it in my spare time.
Stoudemire18 (talk) 03:24, July 3, 2016 (UTC)