- "Give up! Miner! "
- ―Ultor Gaurd engaging Parker
The third type are the Guard Commanders they wear helmets similar to guards but have antennas and shaded visors on them. They have radios and extra armor which makes them the most resistant of all the other guards. They are normally seen wielding assault rifles.The rarest of the guards are the Riot Guards. They only appear a few times in the campaign, mainly in the Barracks to keep the miner's revolt contained. It is assumed they were phased out when the revolt turned out to be more than a riot. They are only seen carrying control batons and shotguns but run surprisingly quick for the amount of armor they have. They wear riot armor consisting of a yellow vest with the Ultor symbol, black pants with thick looking blue pads on them, and a blue helmet with a black tinted face shield.
The last type of guard is the Elite Guard. They appear in a few levels, such as when you are hunting Capek or sneaking through the admin areas. They are extremely hard to take down and are very difficult to flee from, especially while low on health.
- "You're dead, traitor!"
- "Better run, miner!"
- "Now stand still and die like a man."
- "Drop your weapon!"
- "Try it, Miner!"
- "Help! HELP!"
- "Don't shoot, I'm unarmed!"
- "I don't deserved to die..."
- "Don't do it, please..."
- "Where's my backup!?"
- "Mercy, please..."
- Each type of Ultor guard will run cowardly once the player attaches with Remote Charges on them, however it won't work on Mercenaries due to their heavily armor.
- There are also rare guards holding different types of weapons they aren't commonly seen with. Examples of this include the Ultor Guard Commander holding a Sniper Rifle at the Comm Center Tower, and an Elite Guard holding grenades in Capek's domain.
- In the administration area, the Elite Guards will become upset if you shoot the decorative plants.