|Start Your Engines|
|Appearance||Red Faction: Guerilla|
Start Your Engines is a mission in Red Faction: Guerrilla.
Hugo Davies: Thanks to you, we're ready to make our move into Dust. This is going to be tricky. Mason, we need to create a diversion. There's an EDF sensor field east of Parker. Take out these towers so the enemy can't track our movement. Every soldier in the sector will be on your ass. Keep them busy until we get our people through.
Mason enters his vehicle.
- Hugo Davies: Convoys are ready to roll, begin your attack. Mason--stay inside the truck if you want to survive! We reinforced it with armor.
Mason takes down the first sensor.
- Alec Mason: The first sensor is down!
- Hugo Davies: Good, you've got the EDF's attention.
- Alec Mason: I'm getting whipped out here!
- Hugo Davies: Our convoys are moving as fast as they can.
Mason takes down the third sensor.
- Alec Mason: That's the third one.
- Hugo Davies: You're doing great, Mason. Keep it up.
- Alec Mason: More EDF incoming!
- Hugo Davies: Just give our convoys time to reach Dust.
- Hugo Davies: Don't let them destroy the truck.
- Alec Mason: That wasn't my plan!
- Hugo Davies: The first convoy is rolling into Dust. Wipe out the rest of the sensors so they can't track us.
- Hugo Davies: We're almost there. Keep the EDF busy a little while longer.
The truck is nearly destroyed.
- Alec Meson: This piece of junk's falling apart!
- Hugo Davies: Truck or no truck, get the job done!
Nearly all sensors are destroyed.
- Hugo Davies: All convoys are clear. Now get that last one and come on home.
The sensors in the Parker sector are destroyed by the Red Faction, allowing them to settle in the Dust sector. The EDF are driven out of Parker, liberating it from their influence.